Post your photos of KI NO BI booth in Tokyo International BarShow (TIBS) together with the hashtag #kinobarshow on your Instagram and win trio bottles of KI NO BI Kyoto Dry Gin!
The Kyoto Distillery is pleased to announce our KI NO BI Instagram Photo Competition. 3 winners will receive the latest version of KI NO BI trio including KI NO BI “SEI” and KI NO TEA 2018 Edition.
Entry is very simple; make pictures of KI NO BI booth in TIBS and post them on your Instagram account along with the hashtag #kinobarshow. As we will contact the winners via direct-message, do not forget to follow @thekyotodistillery. Why don’t you share your Instagrammable pictures with us?
How to enter:
- Follow @thekyotodistillery of Instagram.
- Upload a photo to your Instagram, making it arty or Instagrammable somehow.
Tag the photo with the hashtag #KINOBARSHOW.
- Open to persons currently over the legal age of drinking in their county of residence. Winners will be asked for proof of age before prizes are dispatched.
- From 11:00 12th May 2018 to 23:59 14th May 2018.
- Winners will be notified through Instagram direct-email by 31st May 2018.
- 3 winners will receive a trio of KI NO BI (KI NO BI, KI NO BI “SEI” and KI NO TEA 2018).
—Instagrammable photo examples—
*All are pictures from TIBS 2017.
Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before submitting.
Terms and conditions (point of entry to competition)
No purchase necessary. Closing date 14th May 2018. Winners will be notified through Instagram direct-email by 31st May 2018.
These are the terms and conditions of The KI NO BI Instagram Photo Competition. This promotion and its terms and conditions are constructed and governed in accordance with Japanese laws. The promotion will be communicated in a small number of specific countries only but is open to any entrant globally who meets the criteria below. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
By entering the promotion you agree to these terms and conditions. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements detailed in these terms and conditions. If you do not meet the requirements of the terms and conditions or if for any other reason it is unlawful for you to enter this competition, your entry will be excluded.
3 winners will receive an trio of KI NO BI. The winners will be selected by an independent judging panel.
Conditions of entry:
The promotion is open to all residents of all countries who:
Are not employees of Number One Drinks Company Japan (the Promoter), any of its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, their families or any other persons or companies professionally associated with this promotion.
In the United States, are not employees or representatives of Tokiwa Imports, beverage alcohol licenses, suppliers, distributors or retailers, their affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, or any other persons or entities directly associated with this promotion, and immediate family members and/or members of the same household.
Specific terms and conditions:
- The prizes are not transferable or substitutable, no cash alternatives will be provided and date changes are not possible.
- The prizes are not delivered abroad.
- There will be no restriction on the total number of entries for the promotion.
- No limit entries to one per person.
- No entries by agents or third parties are accepted.
- Entry can be made on the applicants’ Instagram pages using the hashtag #kinobarshow.
- The closing date is 23:59 GMT 14th May 2018.
- Winners will be notified by direct-email by midnight GMT on 31st May 2018.
- Entrants must correctly state all required information.
- Only original content will be considered.
- The promoter, Number One Drinks Company Japan, reserves the right to increase the number of prizes at any time.
- Defamatory or offensive photos will not be accepted.
- The judges’ decision is final in all instances.
- The promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting entry to this promotion.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the image entered.
- No entries must not contain personally identifiable information about the submitter or any other person(s).
- The promoter is Number One Drinks Japan, Shimanomazume-cho 15, Kisshoin, Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- All interpretations of these official rules and decisions by the promoter are final.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations of any jurisdiction in which this promotion is offered are applicable.
- The sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes for any reason at any time without liability.