The House of KI NO BI is now opening
We’re pleased to announce the opening of The House of KI NO BI on Monday, June 1st.
Please kindly see the following procedure we’re taking to prevent Covid-19 upon opening.
We care deeply about the safety of our customers and staff.
- Please DO NOT enter the House if you are feeling unwell or have a high temperature.
- All customers MUST wear masks.
- Please use the sanitizer before entering the House.
- We will limit the number of customers at all times to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anybody not following our health and safety guidelines.
- Admission is limited to groups of 4 people or less at the same time.
- We will place sanitizers several places in the shop for the customers.
- Staff wear masks all the time.
- Toilet will be cleaned by staff every time it is used.
- We will limit the minutes to stay for the customers up to 60 mins.
- We will wipe the surface of stuff that will often be touched every 15mins.
- Open 11AM-20PM 7 days a week
- Anybody under 20 years of age can visit the bar, shop and exhibition areas but must be accompanied by an adult. There will be no admission to the seminar room or Gin Palace and they cannot purchase or consume alcoholic drinks.