The House of KI NO BI is now opening
Please kindly see the following procedure we’re taking to prevent Covid-19 upon opening.
Noticication from the House of KI NO BI
We will temporarily be suspending our Tasting Area, Seminar Program and Gin Palace activities at The House of KI NO BI for the duration of the latest State-of-Emergency. Our shop will remain open, with business hours of 12 noon – 8pm, Tuesday – Sunday. Effective from Wednesday, February 3rd to Sunday, March 7th. We look forward to welcoming you back when the situation improves.
- 12:00〜20:00 (Tuesday ~ Sunday)
- 3rd February ~ 7th March
We care deeply about the safety of our customers and staff.
- Please DO NOT enter the House if you are feeling unwell or have a high temperature.
- All customers MUST wear masks.
- Please use the sanitizer before entering the House.
- We will limit the number of customers at all times to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anybody not following our health and safety guidelines.
- Admission is limited to groups of 4 people or less at the same time.
- We will place sanitizers several places in the shop for the customers.
- Staff wear masks all the time.
- Toilet will be cleaned by staff every time it is used.
- We will limit the minutes to stay for the customers up to 60 mins.
- We will wipe the surface of stuff that will often be touched every 15mins.
- Open 11AM-20PM 7 days a week
- Anybody under 20 years of age can visit the bar, shop and exhibition areas but must be accompanied by an adult. There will be no admission to the seminar room or Gin Palace and they cannot purchase or consume alcoholic drinks.